(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, March 24 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it revised its outlook on Germany-based carmaker Volkswagen AG (VW) to negative from stable. The outlooks on VW's related entities, including Volkswagen Financial Services AG (VW FS) and Volkswagen Bank GmbH (VW Bank), were also revised to negative from stable. At the same time, Standard & Poor's affirmed the 'A+' long-term and 'A-1' short-term credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Volkswagen's ratings, revises outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642