(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Nov 18 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it removed its 'BBB/A-2' counterparty credit ratings on Sweden-based car finance company AB Volvofinans from CreditWatch, where they had been placed on Oct. 22, 2003. At the same time, all ratings on Volvofinans were affirmed. The outlook is stable. This action follows both a review of Volvofinans' rating link with Ford Motor Co. (Ford; BBB-/Stable/A-3), and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms Volvofinans ratings; outlook is stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.