(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Aug 31 -- The proposed merger between Volkswagen AG (VW) and Porsche Automobile Holding SE (Porsche SE; not rated) should, in our view, reduce the corporate governance risks facing VW, while modestly strengthening the company's business position by creating diversity and synergy benefits. -- We expect VW's financial profile to remain in line with the current rating requirements, despite the financial weakening that is likely ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P affirms VW ratings; Off watch negative" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642