(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Nov 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today revised its outlook on ArvinMeritor Inc. to positive from negative, and affirmed the ratings on the company, including the 'CCC+' corporate credit rating. "The outlook revision reflects our view that the company's liquidity position has improved, partly because of recent asset sales," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst Lawrence Orlowski. "We believe the potential now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P afms ArvinMeritor at 'CCC+', otlk positive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.