(The following statement was released by the rating agency) March 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today revised its outlook on Auburn Hills, Mich.-based BorgWarner Inc. to stable from negative and affirmed the ratings on the company, including the 'BBB' corporate credit rating. "The outlook revision reflects our view that BorgWarner will be able to continue improving its profitability and cash flow in 2010 following four consecutive quarters of sequential improvement to its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P afms BorgWarner Inc ratings, outlk stable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.