(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 23 - OVERVIEW -- Our review of the portfolio data shows that VAB Auto Receivables 2009 has performed in line with our expectations since closing in February 2010. -- The transaction is still revolving and the level of credit enhancement has not changed since closing. -- We have therefore affirmed our 'AAA (sf)' rating on the class A notes. -- Volvo Auto Bank and Volvo Auto Leasing originated the loan and lease receivables that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P afrms rtg on VAB Auto Receivables 2009's German ABS nts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.