(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 28 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings on Allison Transmission Inc. (B/Negative/--) are not affected by the company's election to make a payment-in-kind (PIK) interest payment on its 11.25% senior unsecured toggle notes due 2015. The decision affects the interest payment scheduled for Nov. 1, 2009, and will result in an increase to the principal amount of the notes as of that date (and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Allison Transmission unaffected by PIK payments" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642