(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that first-quarter 2010 results for American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. (B-/Stable/--) have no immediate effect on the rating. The company's performance is highly dependent on the outcome of unrated General Motors Co.'s turnaround in North America. Net sales in the first quarter were $521.9 million and rose almost 30% year over year, helped by a 25% increase ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: American Axle rtgs unaffected by results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642