(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Feb 23 - As the economic recession rages on, Standard & Poor's is taking a look at sector vulnerabilities emerging from the slowdown. In an article published today, titled "Comparative Credit Metrics Of 16 U.S. Industries," we evaluate relative risk across sectors based on factors such as spread changes, cash flow resilience, refinancing exposure, rating volatility, rating mix, and negative bias to identify sectors where ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P analysis compares 16 U.S. industry credit metrics" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642