(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Jan 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it is reviewing the impact of Toyota Motor Corp.'s (AA/Negative/A-1+) recent decision to temporarily suspend sales and production of various models involved in recalls regarding accelerator pedal defects on its ratings on the World Omni Master Owner Trust 2009-1 and World Omni Auto Lease Securitization Trust 2009-A transactions (see ratings list below). World Omni Master ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assessing the impact of Toyota announcements on US ABS" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.