(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, April 23 - Standard & Poor's Rating Services said today that it assigned its 'BB' corporate credit rating to ADESA Inc. At the same time, Standard & Poor's assigned its 'BB' rating to ADESA's proposed new $500 million senior secured bank credit facility. The outlook is stable. Carmel, Ind.-based ADESA, which operates wholesale used-vehicle auctions and provides used-vehicle floorplan financing, will have pro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns Adesa 'BB' corporate credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.