(The following statement was released by the rating agency.) -- U.S.-based Allied Specialty Vehicles Inc. (ASV) is a specialty vehicle manufacturer. -- We are assigning our 'B+' corporate credit rating to ASV. The outlook is stable. -- We expect the company to continue with its plans to integrate several vehicular platforms that was formed by equity sponsor American Industrial Partners. March 28, 2011--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it has assigned its 'B+' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns Allied Specialty Vehicles 'B+' CCR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.