(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 18 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it assigned its 'B+' corporate credit rating to Kentwood, Mich.-based Autocam Corp. At the same time, Standard & Poor's assigned its 'B+' senior secured bank loan rating and '4' recovery rating to Autocam's proposed $167.5 million of senior secured credit facilities. The debt rating and recovery rating indicate the likelihood of a marginal recovery of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns Autocam 'B+' corporate credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642