(Media release from Standard & Poor's) TOKYO, Nov 17 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'BB+' rating to the proposed senior notes due 2010 to be issued by Hyundai Motor Manufacturing Alabama, LLC . The notes are unconditionally and irrevocably guaranteed by Hyundai Motor Co. (BB+/Positive/--). "The rating on Hyundai is supported by the company's dominant position in Korea's automobile market and its ability to withstand the current downturn in the U.S. and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns BB-plus to Hyundai backed senior notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.