(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Feb 20 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it assigned its 'BB-' corporate credit rating to transmission and engine component supplier Hilite International Inc. At the same time, Standard & Poor's assigned its 'BB-' rating to the company's proposed $235 million senior secured credit facilities comprised of a $50 million five-year revolver and a $185 million term loan tranche B. Proceeds from the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns Hilite Int'l ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.