(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Feb 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it assigned its 'B' corporate credit and 'B-' senior unsecured debt ratings to Houston, Texas-based J.B. Poindexter & Co. Inc.'s $125 million senior unsecured notes due 2014. Proceeds from the notes issuance will be used to refinance existing debt issued in a distressed exchange offer in 2003, repay outstanding indebtedness at step-van operation Morgan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns J.B. Poindexter 'B' corp credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642