(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, March 23 - Standard & Poor's Rating Services said today that it assigned its 'B+' corporate credit rating to Dearborn, Mich.-based Meridian Automotive Systems Inc. At the same time, a 'B+' rating and '4' recovery rating were assigned to the company's new $375 million first-lien secured bank facility, indicating the expectation of a mediocre recovery of principal (25%-50%) in the event of a default, and a 'B-' ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns Meridian Automotive 'B+' CCR" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.