(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Oct 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it assigned its 'B' corporate credit rating to Troy, Mich.-based Oxford Automotive Inc. At the same time, Standard & Poor's assigned its 'CCC+' rating to the company's proposed $280 million senior secured second lien notes due 2010, which are being issued under SEC Rule 144A with registration rights. The proposed $280 million senior secured notes, when ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns Oxford Automotive corporate credit rtg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642