(The following statement was released by the ratings agency). LONDON, May 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it had assigned its preliminary 'AAA' ratings to Oracle Eta Special Purpose Co. (Oracle Eta)'s JPY31.3 billion bonds ('tokutei shasai') classes A through M. The bonds are ultimately backed by a pool of auto loan receivables originated by Orient Corp. (Orico). The preliminary ratings are based on information as of May 23, 2003. Subsequent information may ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns (P) AAA rating to Orient Corp Auto Loan notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.