(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TOKYO (Standard & Poor's) Aug. 29, 2003--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today assigned its 'A-' long-term credit rating to Toyota Tsusho Corp based on the company's unique business position as a trading arm for the Toyota Motor group, resulting in stable earnings, good asset quality, and a conservative financial profile for a general trading company. The outlook on the rating is stable. Toyota Tsusho engages ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns A rating to Toyota Tsusho" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.