(The following statement was released by the ratings agency). LONDON, Sept 23 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it assigned its single-'A'-plus financial strength and counterparty credit ratings to Dublin-based Volkswagen Insurance Company Ltd. (VICO), the wholly owned captive subsidiary of Volkswagen AG (A+/Stable/A-1). The outlook is stable. "The ratings on VICO are significantly influenced by the ratings on its ultimate parent," said Standard & Poor's credit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns A+ rating to Volkswagen Insurance Company" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642