(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, June 22 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it had assigned its 'BB-' corporate credit rating to Germany-based automotive production equipment supplier Duerr AG. The outlook is stable. At the same time, Standard & Poor's assigned a 'B' debt rating to the group's proposed subordinated EUR200 million bond, two notches below the corporate credit rating, owing to contractual and structural ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns ratings to Duerr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642