(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) LONDON, April 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today it assigned its 'BB-' long-term corporate credit rating to U.K.-based automotive supplier TI Automotive Ltd. (TI Auto). The outlook is stable. At the same time, Standard & Poor's assigned its 'BB' long-term rating to the proposed GBP150 million ($268 million) tranche C of the company's senior secured bank facility. The rating is one notch above the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns ratings to TI Auto" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.