(The following statement was released by the rating agency) -- Schaeffler AG is a Germany-based automotive component and systems and industrial bearings manufacturer. -- We consider Schaeffler's business risk profile to be "satisfactory" and its financial risk profile to be "highly leveraged." -- We are assigning our 'B' long-term corporate credit rating to Schaeffler. -- The positive outlook reflects our view that Schaeffler's operating performance will remain strong in the context of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns Schaeffler AB 'B' rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.