(Press release provided by Standard & Poor's Corp) TOKYO, Aug 23 - Standard & Poor's said on Friday that it had assigned its triple-'A' rating to Toyota Motor Corp's (AAA/Negative/A-1+) 150 billion yen ($1.25 billion) 1.33 percent domestic straight bonds due September 20, 2012. The rating reflects Toyota's proven ability to maintain an exceptionally strong financial profile even amid a difficult operating environment. The long-term corporate credit rating on Toyota is currently ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P assigns Toyota bonds 'AAA' rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.