(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 22 - Since last fall, the business and financial environments globally have improved for automakers. According to a report published on RatingsDirect earlier today, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services believes all automakers, and most suppliers, are better-positioned this year to benefit from a slow recovery in demand thanks to aggressive cost-cutting and government support that helped the industry avoid even greater ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: automakers getting boost from demand recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642