(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings and outlook on auto supplier BorgWarner Inc. (BBB/Stable/--) are not affected by the company's strong first-quarter results and increased earnings guidance for 2010. BorgWarner reported a 57% increase in sales since the first quarter a year ago, when production was very weak amid the worst of the automotive downturn in the U.S. and Europe. Unadjusted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: BorgWarner rtgs unaffected BY Q1 results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642