(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Sept 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings on The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co (BB-/Positive/--) are not immediately affected by the company's announcement today that it will draw down $600 million of its U.S. revolving credit facility because Goodyear's access to $360 million of cash invested with The Reserve Primary Fund has been delayed temporarily. Once the drawdown has been completed, we ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P bulletin on Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.