(The following statement was released by the rating agency) May 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said that its rated U.S. collateralized debt obligation (CDO) transactions have limited exposure to General Motors Corp. ('CC'), GMAC LLC ('CCC'), Visteon Corp. ('D'), and Metaldyne Corp. ('D'). We expect only a modest direct impact on our rated cash flow, hybrid, and synthetic U.S. CDO transactions due to the defaults of Visteon and Metaldyne. Table 1 outlines, by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P on CDOs exposure to GM, GMAC, Visteon, Metaldyne" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.