(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has raised its issue-level rating on Lear Corp.'s $1 billion senior secured term loan facility ($988 million outstanding) to 'BB' (two notches above the 'B+' corporate credit rating) from 'BB-' and revised the recovery rating to '1' from '2'. The recovery rating indicates the expectation of very high (90% to 100%) recovery in the event of a payment default. The action ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P changes Lear Corp's ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642