(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today stated that it is reviewing the impact that Chrysler LLC's April 30, 2009, Chapter 11 bankruptcy filing in U.S. Bankruptcy Court (Southern District of New York) may have on related U.S. and Canadian asset-backed securities (ABS). As of April 2009, Standard & Poor's rated approximately $16 billion of Chrysler-related ABS. Standard & Poor's ratings on outstanding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P on Chrysler bankruptcy impact on ABS ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.