(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Nov 26 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Advance Auto Parts Inc.'s (BB-/Stable/--) disclosure that it has been named as a defendant in lawsuits alleging injury as a result of exposure to asbestos-containing products has no immediate impact on the existing ratings and outlook. These products have included brake and clutch parts and roofing materials. Advance Auto maintains sufficient liquidity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on Advance Auto Parts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.