(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Sept 27 - AmeriCredit Corp.'s (BB-/Stable/--) announced completion of a $500 million equity issuance is viewed by Standard & Poor's as a positive development. The net proceeds from the common stock offering will be used to provide a greater portion of the up-front credit enhancement required on future securitizations, and could increase to as high as 12%. By making a larger up-front deposit on a transaction, the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on AmeriCredit Corp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.