(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Jan 30 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that AutoZone Inc.'s (BBB+/Positive/A-2) announcement that it has increased its share repurchase authorization by $500 million has no immediate impact on the rating and outlook. Standard & Poor's had previously factored additional share repurchase activity into its rating and outlook on the company. As AutoZone continues to achieve positive same-store sales ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on AutoZone Inc" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.