(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, Aug 20 - The announcement by Collins & Aikman (B+/Negative/--) of new restructuring actions and the appointment of David Stockman, its chairman, to the additional position of chief executive officer does not have an immediate effect on Standard & Poor's Ratings Services ratings on the company. Standard & Poor's recognizes that these actions may benefit the company's longer-term financial results. However, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on Collins & Aikman ratings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642