(The following statement was released by the rating agency) May 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings and outlook on Delphi Automotive PLC (BB+/Stable/--) are not immediately affected by the Michigan-based parts supplier's announcement that it has offered about $972 million to acquire the motorized vehicles division of Bain Capital's FCI Group. We believe the acquisition of this automotive connectors business would be consistent with Delphi's stated ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on Delphi Automotive PLC" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.