(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Dec 22 - European auto suppliers may face further downward pressure on issuer credit quality in 2004 if internal cost-reduction measures and product mix improvements prove insufficient to offset the pressures on volumes, pricing, and raw material costs, says a report issued today by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services. "The economic environment for European automotive suppliers will remain demanding in early 2004, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on european auto supplier sector" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642