(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) NEW YORK, Jan 28 - Goodrich Corp. (BBB/Stable/--) announced today that it has reached an agreement to sell its Avionics Systems unit to L-3 Communications Corp. (BB+/Stable/--) for $188 million. Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said that its ratings and outlooks on Goodrich and L-3 are not affected by this announcement. Goodrich will use the approximately $134 million after-tax proceeds to repay a portion of the $1.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on Goodrich" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.