(Press release provided by Standard & Poor's) NEW YORK, July 24 - Standard & Poor's said today that its credit ratings and outlook on Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. (BB+/Stable/B) were unaffected by the company's announcement that net income reached nearly $29 million for the second quarter of 2002, its most profitable quarter in two years, despite a 3% decline in sales from the second quarter in 2001. Operating margin for the second quarter of 2002 improved to 3.8% from 2.9% in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on Goodyear" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.