(Press release provided by Standard & Poor's) NEW YORK, June 10 - Standard & Poor's said today that Phelps Dodge Corp.'s (BBB-/Negative/A-3) announcement that it had raised $400 million by issuing common equity and $194 million from mandatorily convertible preferred stock will have no affect on its current ratings or outlook on the company. Proceeds from the offerings will be applied toward debt reduction. Although the offering will aid the company in restoring its very weak ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on Phelps Dodge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642