(Press release provided by Standard & Poor's) NEW YORK, July 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that Phelps Dodge Corp.'s (BBB-/Negative/A-3) second quarter earnings announcement will have no affect on its current ratings or outlook on the company. The key factors for maintaining the current ratings continue to be the degree and timing of economic recovery as well as copper price levels. However, another important factor will be the progress made in the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on Phelps Dodge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.