(Press release provided by Standard & Poor's) NEW YORK, July 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that its ratings on Tenneco Automotive Inc. (B/Negative/--) were unaffected by the company's announcement that it earned EBITDA of $97 million in the second quarter of 2002, a 2.1% increase over EBITDA for the second quarter of 2001 and in line with Standard & Poor's expectations, on a 2.5% revenue increase. Earnings drivers included strong North American original ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P comments on Tenneco" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.