(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Sept 25 - Recent turmoil in the financial markets related to investment banks, mortgage giants, and insurance companies is having repercussions far and wide, from Wall Street to Main Street, according to an article published today by Standard & Poor's. The financial landscape is now characterized by widespread deleveraging and continued tightening of lending as the speculative-grade corporate spread hit 844 basis points ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: consumer, auto cos lead distressed debt market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.