(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 29 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today corrected an error relating to the Nordic national scale rating on Autoliv Inc. (Autoliv; BBB+/Stable/A-2), the parent company of Sweden-based auto supplier Autoliv Group. When we raised the long-term corporate credit rating on Autoliv to 'BBB+' from 'BBB' on July 27, 2010, the national scale rating on Autoliv was incorrectly maintained in our database as 'K-2', rather than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P corrects Autoliv Nordic scale rating to 'K-1'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642