(The following statement was released by the ratings agency) Feb 25 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today corrected its ratings on debt issued by four subsidiaries of Swedish commercial vehicle group Volvo (publ), AB (BBB/Watch Neg/A-3). The debt of these subsidiaries is guaranteed by Volvo and our rating analysis for the debt is based on the Volvo guarantees. On Feb. 23, 2010, we placed the ratings on Volvo on CreditWatch with negative implications and affirmed the ratings on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P corrects debt rtgs on Four Volvo (publ)subs to watchneg" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642