(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Oct 03- Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today corrected its Nordic national scale rating on the Swedish commercial paper (CP) program of Autoliv AB to 'K-1' from 'K-2'. The CP program is guaranteed by Autoliv AB's parent, Autoliv Inc. (BBB+/Stable/A-2; Nordic national scale --/--/K-1). The rating should have been raised to 'K-1' from 'K-2' when we raised the long-term corporate credit rating on Autoliv Inc. to 'BBB+' from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P corrects Nordic natl scale rtg on Autoliv AB's CP to 'K-1'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642