(The following statement was released by the rating agency) June 24 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services' analysis of 15 non-financial industrial sectors' credit measures indicate further weakness across industrials, particularly in the beleaguered automotive sector, according to a report published today on RatingsDirect. In "Sector Credit Metrics: U.S. Automakers And Suppliers Are In A Race To Last Place," a new commentary type, we compare six key credit measures of profitability and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P: Credit measures on US automakers, suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642