(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 20 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it lowered its long-term corporate credit rating on ArvinMeritor Inc. (ARM) to 'BB+' from 'BBB-'. At the same time, Standard & Poor's lowered its senior unsecured debt rating on ARM to 'BB+' from 'BBB-' and withdrew its short-term corporate credit rating. The outlook is stable. In addition, the ratings were removed from CreditWatch where they had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts ArvinMeritor corporate credit rating" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.