(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Dec 24 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its ratings on Atlanta-based Asbury Automotive Group Inc. The corporate credit rating was lowered to 'B+' from 'BB-'. The outlook is negative. "The downgrade reflects the company's high leverage heading into 2009, a year in which we believe light-vehicle sales for the North American auto retailers will reach multi-decade lows," said Standard & Poor's credit analyst ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Asbury Automotive Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642