(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Overview -- The operating performance of aftermarket parts supplier Autoparts Holdings has been weaker than we expected, stemming from fewer miles driven, delays in vehicle servicing by U.S. consumers, and higher raw material costs in 2011. -- We are lowering our corporate credit rating on Autoparts to 'B' from 'B+'. -- Despite currently weak credit protection measures, the stable outlook reflects our view that the company should ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Autoparts holdings to 'B'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.