(The following statement was released by the rating agency) April 30 -Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today said it has lowered its corporate credit and other ratings on Chrysler LLC to 'D', reflecting the Administration's announcement that the company will file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in the United States. The rating actions today are consistent with our previously published intentions to lower the ratings in the event of a bankruptcy filing or a distressed exchange. (For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"TEXT-S&P cuts Chrysler LLC corporate credit rating to 'D'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.